- As expected, DGAC’s lax initial ATO renewal decision officially backfired this Dec. 4th with SAT bankruptcy. 7 employees, 49 students and several hundred thousand euros in debt left in the wild. No DGAC officials to be held accountable.
- French AGEPAC released pilot employment statistics update this Dec. 5th; slight improvements overall notably :
- 53% working as airline pilots (45% on JAR25).
- 2 to 3 years necessary for 50% of a class to find an employment.
- 30% can’t maintain IR/ME ratings with their jobs, 6% have an activity not related to the aeronautics.
- Key meeting to be held wednesday 9th between the ECA and EC DG Tran in Brussels on potential backing of anti p2f proposal.
View all comments