No products in the cart.
The following information was gathered after candidacy, received presonally on august 10th, 18:00 UTC:
Subject: Cathay Pacific Second Officer Initial Interview September 2011 Paris
Dear Mr. CXXXXX,
Cathay Pacific Airways is pleased to invite you to attend our Second Officer Initial Selection in Paris.
The process comprises of the following components:
- Interview with both Personal and Technical Questions (45mins)
- Technical multiple-choice Questionnaire (45mins)
- Reasoning Test (45mins)
- A Personality Assessment (30mins)
The details are as follows:
Date: XX XXXXXXXXX 2011 (Thursday)
Time: 0900 – 1230
Venue: Level X/X X, rue de XXXXXXX XX XXXXX, 9XXXX XXXXXXX sur XXXXX Cedex, Paris, France
Tel: 33 XXX XXX XXX
On the day, please bring the original and photocopy of the following documents with you:
- Flying Licence, if applicable
- Medical Certificate applicable to above-mentioned Flying Licence
- All logbooks (photocopy is not required)
- Results of PPL/CPL/ATPL theory examinations and proof of Multi-Engine Rating, if applicable
- Education Qualifications including public exam results, high school certificates, university transcripts and certificate
- An update copy of your resume
- One passport size photograph with your name and application number on the reverse
Please note that Cathay Pacific does not provide any passage to or accommodation for attendance of this interview.
It would be appreciated if you could confirm your attendance by XX August 2011. To accept this invitation, kindly e-mail XXXXXXXXXXX@XXXXXXXXXXXXX.com and state clearly your current correspondence address and all contact telephone numbers. Should we fail to receive your response by the said time, it is assumed that you will not be able to attend the interview. Please note that an interview slot is on first-come-first-serve basis. Further information required for the interview will be sent to you via e-mail during the week of XX August 2011, as soon as the schedule is confirmed.
Should you be successful at the initial interview, arrangements will be made for you to attend further interviews in Hong Kong.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Flight Crew Recruitment Specialist
Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd
Let’s make it happen.
I’m adding for training use an attachment received entitled “Job Knowledge Information”. They send it to their candidate prior to the interview so that “this information should be studied in preparation for the 45 minute technical multiple-choice questionnaire”.
As a result you can have a sample of questions that would look a lot like what can be found on
Otherwise, very good overall test process feedbacks can be found on
Feedbacks on “what happens when I’m in”: